Monday, January 2, 2017

Vandwelling 101 - Cheap Entertainment

What to do to other than being online all the time?

I carry a backgammon set, a portable travel set of dominos, about 10 dice, and a deck of cards.

I need to find 4 good decks of pinochle cards. I love a good game of double deck partners pinochle.

I also plan to add a cribbage board to my small games hoard.

My entertainment takes up about the same room as a laptop and is imagination powered. Sometimes you just need to unplug.

It's definitely worth getting good cards with plastic coating. You can wipe down with a damp cloth, play a hand or two through baking soda in middle, and they're as good as new.

Rather than expensive bulky board games, this small list offers endless entertainment.

Check back later, I'll update this entry with photos

No comments:

Post a Comment