Friday, June 16, 2017

Vandwelling 101- enjoying a lazy morning

Good morning.
it's a lazy day in the van this morning.
I put jewelry making totes back on my bed. Next I grab my Ozark Trails 2 burner propane stove, set it on top of my cooler and make coffee.
Mona has already been walked and is enjoying her morning nap.
I happen to prefer instant coffee with cream and sugar so i grab my coffee basket. While the water heats, i prepare my cup.
Stove goes up to cook, stowed when not. It takes about 90 seconds to get ready to use it and about the same to stow it.
For safety and ventilation, i open my wing windows. very very important!
Coffee in hand, cinnamon rolls breakfast, parked under a Mesquite tree.
This lifestyle is as easy as you want to make it.
see ya down the road

Lou


if you enjoy this blog, you may contribute a $1 or two at paypal.me.LouBurgess

No comments:

Post a Comment