Friday, June 2, 2017

Vandwelling 101 - More Free/Cheap entertainment

I'll bet you have an old smartphone or two around that's no longer activated but it still works.
Most people don't realize that is basically on MP4 player.  Why pay for an expensive iPod or video player when you can use that old phone that you're not using to download videos and to download audiobooks.
I do that on free Wi-Fi at Starbucks or McDonald's or Walmart.
It's pretty simple. I used the tubemate.net app
I go to Walmart and McDonalds Starbucks grab a coffee or Coke and sit there and download. it's really easy to download audio books. In about two hours I've got more than enough entertainment for 2 to 3 weeks
if you feel this blog has been helpful to you feel free to donate a dollar or two at PayPal.me/LouBurgess

1 comment: